Winter
maus
2018-11-30 18:28:24 UTC
We got through the Summer fairly OK, the drought did not really affect
us that much, as we were below top stocking rate. For obscure reasons
(stray dogs) we held up one of the fields for a second cut of silage,
which the sheep are going through rapidly. Good grass, but I would think
had not much energy in it. Some lambs will be coming early in January.

No cattle nowadays, the TB elimination farce, along with being alone
here much of the time, just made them unworkable.

We tested cattle on the old, whole, farm, first around 1957, I could not
get the day off to help. The four men, neighbours and that, that did the
gathering that day have all died since.

Leaving things like bovine TB around is stupid.

In the meantime, we have Brexit, which is likely to harm the Republic
more than the UK.

Is Earth being taken over by the Dunbo's?.

In the meantime, there is another mailer that will sell you prescription
medicine. Are people crazy?.. I hear of people in the local town that
are careful about what they eat, yet will buy and take drugs from
complete strangers.

Oh, tempora, O Mores.
--
***@ireland.com
Will Rant For Food
Derek Moody
2018-12-04 16:19:33 UTC
Post by maus
We got through the Summer fairly OK, the drought did not really affect
us that much, as we were below top stocking rate. For obscure reasons
(stray dogs) we held up one of the fields for a second cut of silage,
which the sheep are going through rapidly. Good grass, but I would think
had not much energy in it. Some lambs will be coming early in January.
Cattle were out late hereabouts, I'm guessing turn out might be early too.
Post by maus
In the meantime, we have Brexit, which is likely to harm the Republic
more than the UK.
Most of the harm here is caused by remainers wriggling like mad to get the
decision reversed - so they claim that all and any hypothetical setbacks
arising from the process will be left unaddressed and be allowed to cause
maximum possible disaster...

...and they conveniently forget that while the majority voted to leave and a
fair few to remain NO ONE voted 'Piss around for years trying to make it as
if we never left.'
Post by maus
Is Earth being taken over by the Dunbo's?.
The march of the morons - wasn't that a book title? I forget.
Post by maus
Oh, tempora, O Mores.
I reckon Cicero would need a looong time to get up to speed nowadays.

Cheerio,
http://www.farm-direct.co.uk/
maus
2018-12-04 17:45:47 UTC
Post by maus
Oh, tempora, O Mores.
I reckon Cicero would need a looong time to get up to speed nowadays.
I would think that the years around the death of Caesar were no time
to lose attention. I like to look at Mark Anthony's speech on the death
of Julius (Shakespere) on Youtube.
Post by Derek Moody
Cheerio,
--
***@ireland.com
Opinions offered om any subject:
Old Codger
2018-12-05 21:52:53 UTC
Post by maus
In the meantime, we have Brexit, which is likely to harm the Republic
more than the UK.
Most of the harm here is caused by remainers wriggling like mad to get the
decision reversed - so they claim that all and any hypothetical setbacks
arising from the process will be left unaddressed and be allowed to cause
maximum possible disaster...
...and they conveniently forget that while the majority voted to leave and a
fair few to remain NO ONE voted 'Piss around for years trying to make it as
if we never left.'
May is the problem. She was, and is, a remainer. I believe all her
effort is directed at keeping us in, or as close as possible to, the EU
whilst trying to make it appear as though she is expending every effort
to get us out on WTO terms if necessary.
--
Old Codger
e-mail use reply to field

maus
2018-12-05 23:04:57 UTC
Post by Old Codger
May is the problem. She was, and is, a remainer. I believe all her
effort is directed at keeping us in, or as close as possible to, the EU
whilst trying to make it appear as though she is expending every effort
to get us out on WTO terms if necessary.
My worry is the idiotic call for the newly released UK to do what they want,
buy food and other stuff at the cheapest cost possible. In South America,
for instace, that means Bolivia and Paraguay, in both of which foot and mouth
disease is endemic. With that sort of S*** being widely sold in the Six counties,
it will be a short time before we have an outbreak that would make the last
outbreak look tiny.
Old Codger
2018-12-06 21:19:04 UTC
Post by maus
Post by Old Codger
May is the problem. She was, and is, a remainer. I believe all her
effort is directed at keeping us in, or as close as possible to, the EU
whilst trying to make it appear as though she is expending every effort
to get us out on WTO terms if necessary.
My worry is the idiotic call for the newly released UK to do what they want,
buy food and other stuff at the cheapest cost possible. In South America,
for instace, that means Bolivia and Paraguay, in both of which foot and mouth
disease is endemic. With that sort of S*** being widely sold in the Six counties,
it will be a short time before we have an outbreak that would make the last
outbreak look tiny.
I think (hope) that the authorities would avoid doing business with area
which has endemic diseases detrimental to human or animal health. There
is a difference between chlorine washed chickens and diseased animals.
.
--
Old Codger
e-mail use reply to field

maus
2018-12-06 23:22:09 UTC
Post by Old Codger
Post by maus
Post by Old Codger
[...]
If you want really cheap meat, your possibilities are very limited.
I think that there is pressure coming from the US to allow US meat
and pork, and of course chicken, treated with growth-enhancing chemicals
to be sold in the EU without warning notices.

The Canadians have access to the EU for a lot of beef, but cannot fill
it because they cannot produce non-growth-enhansed as cheap as the
locals in the EU.

You want really cheap food, that sort of S*** is what you end up with.
That is even before how they treat their cows. Cattle in The US are
not tagged, so there is no serious way of containing disease.
Derek Moody
2018-12-07 13:55:18 UTC
Post by maus
My worry is the idiotic call for the newly released UK to do what they want,
buy food and other stuff at the cheapest cost possible. In South America,
for instace, that means Bolivia and Paraguay, in both of which foot and mouth
disease is endemic. With that sort of S*** being widely sold in the Six counties,
it will be a short time before we have an outbreak that would make the last
outbreak look tiny.
It will take a while to redraft and pass new standards regulations and
they're unlikely to be relaxed as the media would have a field day.

Mostly buyers will want the same stuff, producers will want to sell the same
stuff so at first trade will continue much as before with different
paperwork. There will of course be a short term blip as the new systems
come on line (which the media will report as armageddon plus) and than all
will settle down.

In due course, probably after others have brought their standards into line,
new trade will grow.

In the case of a US-EU deal I imagine that US produce *that meets EU
standards* will be traded but if it meets the standards it will cost as much
to produce and so might not undercut significantly.

As UK standards are, at the moment, identical then a US-UK deal would follow
similar lines.

Cheerio,
http://www.farm-direct.co.uk/
Derek Moody
2018-12-07 13:37:26 UTC
Post by Old Codger
Post by Derek Moody
Post by maus
In the meantime, we have Brexit, which is likely to harm the Republic
more than the UK.
Most of the harm here is caused by remainers wriggling like mad to get the
decision reversed - so they claim that all and any hypothetical setbacks
arising from the process will be left unaddressed and be allowed to cause
maximum possible disaster...
...and they conveniently forget that while the majority voted to leave and a
fair few to remain NO ONE voted 'Piss around for years trying to make it as
if we never left.'
May is the problem. She was, and is, a remainer. I believe all her
effort is directed at keeping us in, or as close as possible to, the EU
whilst trying to make it appear as though she is expending every effort
to get us out on WTO terms if necessary.
So far she has got a version of what we were promised by EU officials months
before the referendum: a deal that leaves us worse off than if we remained
in the EU. As predicted there is no way the EU can agree any deal
acceptable to UK parliament and vice versa.

So: As the deal is worse than remaining and remaining is worse than leaving
under WTO rules then a clean break is what we should take.

The PM was on a hiding to nothing whatever her intentions and her only fault
is in persisting a little too long with the bad deal she has been offered.

As far as I'm concerned she is doing a reasonable job considering the mess
Cameron left behind who when he made no provision to leave and failed
properly to fix a remain win.

Cheerio,
--
Post by Old Codger
http://www.farm-direct.co.uk/
Old Codger
2018-12-09 21:10:06 UTC
Post by Derek Moody
Post by Old Codger
Post by Derek Moody
Post by maus
[...]
I think you are being too kind to the PM Derek. Her biggest mistake, to
my mind, was to start by saying "Brexit means Brexit" and then seemingly
accept all Brussels demands. We needed a hard man in charge right from
the beginning who would start by saying we were coming out and not
offering any recompense to the EU. This would put the EU on the back
foot and make them negotiate rather than us being the supplicant. May
though made a number of significant offers for nothing in return before
negotiations started.

Just my view.
--
Old Codger
e-mail use reply to field

Derek Moody
2018-12-11 10:10:53 UTC
Post by Old Codger
Post by Derek Moody
As far as I'm concerned she is doing a reasonable job considering the mess
Cameron left behind who when he made no provision to leave and failed
properly to fix a remain win.
I think you are being too kind to the PM Derek. Her biggest mistake, to
my mind, was to start by saying "Brexit means Brexit" and then seemingly
accept all Brussels demands. We needed a hard man in charge right from
the beginning who would start by saying we were coming out and not
offering any recompense to the EU. This would put the EU on the back
foot and make them negotiate rather than us being the supplicant. May
though made a number of significant offers for nothing in return before
negotiations started.
I agree with the main sentiment - we should have left unilaterally the
morning after the referendum saying 'Article 50 only applies to members -
not us beecause we just left.' and got on with it; Cameron hadn't made any
preparations so resigned and dropped May into it after leaving enough time
that remoaners had already started tying her hands and trying to upset the
result meaning she was always on a hiding to nothing.

Brexit means - well, it's a nasty eurocentric coinage, I prefer 'Brelease'
or 'Brescape' - it means that we will be leaving in march under WTO rules
and then, finally, we can get on with making our own way again.

Cheerio,
--
Post by Old Codger
http://www.farm-direct.co.uk/
AJH
2018-12-11 10:47:57 UTC
Post by Derek Moody
I agree with the main sentiment - we should have left unilaterally the
morning after the referendum saying 'Article 50 only applies to members -
not us beecause we just left.' and got on with it; Cameron hadn't made any
preparations so resigned and dropped May into it after leaving enough time
that remoaners had already started tying her hands and trying to upset the
result meaning she was always on a hiding to nothing.
I don't like saying it and it seems strange to enter into a discussion
here but I take the same view Derek but that's hindsight, what next?

AJH
Derek Moody
2018-12-17 00:43:29 UTC
Post by AJH
I don't like saying it and it seems strange to enter into a discussion
here but I take the same view Derek but that's hindsight, what next?
We leave (I hope) without any messy deals and after a brief period of media
induced panic it all turns out relatively OK as we muddle through and begin
to establish new relationships.

Most people will hardly remember it by Christmas '19 but for years anything
that goes even a little bit pear shaped will be used as evidence we shouldn't
have left.

The global trends are for a very uncomfortable world for the next few
generations at least but even when there is vaguely good news it will be
twisted:

For eg: In about 10 years self driving electric cars will be common but
most people won't own one as it will be much cheaper to summon a taxi to
your phone (no driver's wages) so only about 20% the current number of
cars will be needed - causing huge shakedowns in the motor industry -
which will be blamed on Brexit...

Cheerio,
http://www.farm-direct.co.uk/
maus
2018-12-17 09:10:25 UTC
Post by Derek Moody
Post by AJH
[...]
My main hope/worry in the meantime is that the british Army will take
over the Uk for a few years.

Remember, under present plans, the UK may suffer, but it will be worse
in the Republic. A lot of milk crosses the border every day, according
to what it is to be used for, will that milk have to be dumped?.

With a very reduced market for UK mutton, will the surplus be smuggled
across the Border to be butchered as Irish?

With UK beef production being sacrificed for cheap imports of dodgy
origin, what effect will that have on Irish farmers?.
Derek Moody
2018-12-24 02:19:27 UTC
Post by maus
My main hope/worry in the meantime is that the british Army will take
over the Uk for a few years.
I don't think even the army is daft enough to try that one.
Post by maus
Remember, under present plans, the UK may suffer, but it will be worse
in the Republic. A lot of milk crosses the border every day, according
to what it is to be used for, will that milk have to be dumped?.
With a very reduced market for UK mutton, will the surplus be smuggled
across the Border to be butchered as Irish?
There may be a few days idiocy just so the remainers can say 'I told you so'
but in the end there will be people with produce in one place, people
wanting to consume it in another and perfectly good international trade
rules to enable the two groups to dicker.
Post by maus
With UK beef production being sacrificed for cheap imports of dodgy
origin, what effect will that have on Irish farmers?.
Probably none in the medium term. There might be a few more forms to fill -
or different ones, but the UK food regulations are unlikely to change soon
and IF they were to be relaxed the media would have a field day - no
politician is going to risk that.

I guess you can start a new batch of steers safely knowing all will be
running smoothly before they finish and there's a good chance something will
be in place ready for the first of the april bobby calves...

If new producers come into play they will have to meet the current
regulations, incurring very similar costs and with much longer supply lines.

In the meanwhile, have a cool yule :-)

Cheerio,
http://www.farm-direct.co.uk/
m***@mail.com
2018-12-24 08:54:53 UTC
Post by maus
With UK beef production being sacrificed for cheap imports of dodgy
origin, what effect will that have on Irish farmers?.
Probably none in the medium term. There might be a few more forms to fill -
or different ones, but the UK food regulations are unlikely to change soon
and IF they were to be relaxed the media would have a field day - no
politician is going to risk that.
I guess you can start a new batch of steers safely knowing all will be
running smoothly before they finish and there's a good chance something will
be in place ready for the first of the april bobby calves...
If new producers come into play they will have to meet the current
regulations, incurring very similar costs and with much longer supply lines.
In the meanwhile, have a cool yule :-)
Cheerio,
I keep having a nightmare, the cattle (I have none now) have to be TB tested
and I am as I am now, semi-crippled, instead of how I was then, then I wake
up and its all a dream. The people that helped the first time we tested here
are dead now.

Anyway, to any UK friends, Happy Shortest day.

I find it hard to get my younger people to understand, the latest
mornings are still to come, while the later evenings are already here.

I used to work fffor a farmer who would only start feeding his (outdoor)
cattle after the New Year.
--
***@ireland.com
Will Rant For Food
Derek Moody
2018-12-27 17:02:53 UTC
Post by m***@mail.com
I keep having a nightmare, the cattle (I have none now) have to be TB tested
and I am as I am now, semi-crippled, instead of how I was then, then I wake
up and its all a dream. The people that helped the first time we tested here
are dead now.
Don't eat cheese for supper ;-)
Post by m***@mail.com
Anyway, to any UK friends, Happy Shortest day.
I find it hard to get my younger people to understand, the latest
mornings are still to come, while the later evenings are already here.
Wikipedia has a good article on the equation of time. Anyone who has tried
navigating with a sextant will have had to apply it to watch time before the
noon sight or be many miles off.
Post by m***@mail.com
I used to work fffor a farmer who would only start feeding his (outdoor)
cattle after the New Year.
I guess the available acreage, the soil and the weather dictate but there are
plenty this year looking to eke out grass for as long as possible.

Cheerio,
http://www.farm-direct.co.uk/
Trusted and Reliable | Buy painkillers
2018-12-05 10:32:22 UTC
Post by maus
[...]
We sell Pharmacy Grade medications online without prescription at
affordable and discount prices.
We have Pills for the treatment of Chronic back pains, Body pains from
operation, Cough, Anti-anxiety pills, Panic disorder, Depression, Erectile
dysfunction, ADHD, Narcolepsy, Obesity, Fatigue,Weight Loss medications.
Fast and stealth next day delivery.

Contact securely through details below:
Secured email. keystonemeds(@) protonmail(.)com
W1ckr iD. intermeds247

*Bitcoins payments now acceptable - Buy with bitcoins or Cryptocurrencies*

*We reliable for a long term,communications and transactions are secured*
*Offer safe and discreet overnight shipping (24/h) to clients depending on
location* .
*Best discount for bulk purchase on any of our products*.
*Finest and Fast Services to all our clients, and make sure they are
treated like family*.
*We offer a Full Refunds on any Package that does not make it to its
destination*.

Below is a list of some of our product :

Some products listed below :-
- Oxycodone ir 30mg
- Actavis promethazine with codeine purple cough syrup.
- Suboxone 8mg
- Methadone 40mg
- Valium 10mg and 20mg
- Hydrocodone 10/325mg
- Ultram Er 400mg ( Tramadol )
- Xanax 1mg and 2mg bars ( alprazolam )
- Dilaudid 8mg ( Hydromorphone Hcl )
- Ativan
- Ambien
- Demerol 100mg ( Meperidine Hcl )
- Phentermine 37.5mg
- 30mg IR/ER adderall
- Actiq 400mcg Lollipops ( Fentanyl Citrate )
- Durogesic 100mcg patch ( Fentanyl-50mcg patch )
- Ms Contin 100mg ( Morphine Sulfate )
- Ritalin 10mg and 20mg
- Percocet 10/325mg ( Oxycodone-Acetaminophen )
- Vicodin Es 7.5/750mg ( Hydrocodone-APAP )
- Opana ER 40mg( Oxymorphone )
- Norco 10/325mg (Hydrocodone-APAP)
- OxyContin 80mg ( Oxycodone ER )
- Roxicodone 30mg blues A215 and MS
- Potassium cyanide or sodium cyanide
- Benzodiazepine - Flunitrazepam (Rohypnol )
- Adderall ir 30mg
- POTASSIUM CYANIDE (capsules, tablets and powder)

And a few more which not mention above

Contact securely through details below:
Secured email ..... keystonemeds(@) protonmail(.)com
W1ckr iD … intermeds247
Call or SMS: +1 Tow1three five3four six8nine4 .

where to order xanax 1mg and 2 mg bars online ,W1ckr iD … intermeds247
where to buy dilaudid 4mg and 8mg without prescription online ,
keystonemeds (at) protonmail (.) com
where to purchase Ritalin 10mg / 20 mg online ,W1ckr iD … intermeds247 .
where to buy percocet 7.5mg,5mg and 10mg online , keystonemeds (at)
protonmail (.) com
where to order opana 40mg now from online pharmacy storeW1ckr iD …
intermeds247 .
where to buy phentermine 37.5mg , keystonemeds (at) protonmail (.) com
where to buy adderall ir 30mg online without prescription ,W1ckr iD …
intermeds247 .
secured means to buy methadone 10mg Overnight Shipping Available ,
keystonemeds (at) protonmail (.) com .
discreetly order fentanyl Patches and powders online today ,W1ckr iD …
intermeds247 .
safely buy Nembutal liquid and powder form now , keystonemeds (at)
protonmail (.) com .
where to buy Seconal 100mg securely ,W1ckr iD … intermeds247 .
best pharmacy to Purchase Suboxone 8mg online , keystonemeds (at)
protonmail (.) com .
trusted sales of Oxycontin 20mg,40mg and 80mg on the web ,W1ckr iD …
intermeds247 .
We offer Promethazine syrup (16oz and 320z) online , keystonemeds (at)
protonmail (.) com .
how to order Hydrocodone 10/325mg on the internet safely ,W1ckr iD …
intermeds247.
order Valium pills10mg and 20 mg on the internet , keystonemeds (at)
protonmail (.) com .

We also have the following products: Hydrometh w/c Cough Syrup, Actavis
Promethazine with Codeine purple cough syrup, Tussionex cough syrup,
Guaifenesin w/c cough syrup, MGP Promet w/c cough syrup, Hi-tech Promet
w/codeine cough syrup, Correx cough syrup, Hydro tussin.. Each 5mL
contains: Promethazine hydrochloride 6.25 mg of codeine phosphate 10 mg.
Alcohol 7%. Indication: Cough Suppressant Dosage Form: Syrup Validity: 2yrs
Strength 200mg, 400mg Drug: 1622-62-44 quantity: 16 oz, and 32oz, Contact
us anytime and place your order. Delivery time is 48hrs

Buy OxyCodone 30mg Online, >>>EMAIL : keystonemeds(at)protonmail(.)com
.>>>W1ckr ID: intermeds247 .
Buy Percocet Online 325 mg, >>>EMAIL : keystonemeds(at)protonmail(.)com
.>>>W1ckr ID: intermeds247 .
Buy Tramadol Online 50mg, >>>EMAIL : keystonemeds(at)protonmail(.)com
.>>>W1ckr ID: intermeds247 .
Buy Clenbuterol Online, >>>EMAIL : keystonemeds(at)protonmail(.)com
.>>>W1ckr ID: intermeds247 .
Buy Apaurine blue valium Online, >>>EMAIL :
keystonemeds(at)protonmail(.)com .>>>W1ckr ID: intermeds247 .
Buy Bromazepam Online, >>>EMAIL : keystonemeds(at)protonmail(.)com
.>>>W1ckr ID: intermeds247 .
Buy Ecstasy 100mg pills Online, >>>EMAIL : keystonemeds(at)protonmail(.)com
.>>>W1ckr ID: intermeds247 .
Buy Atarax 25mg Online, >>>EMAIL : keystonemeds(at)protonmail(.)com
.>>>W1ckr ID: intermeds247 .
Buy Ativan 1mg Online, >>>EMAIL : keystonemeds(at)protonmail(.)com
.>>>W1ckr ID: intermeds247 .
Buy Ativan 2mg Online, >>>EMAIL : keystonemeds(at)protonmail(.)com
.>>>W1ckr ID: intermeds247 .
Buy Bensedin 10mg Online, >>>EMAIL : keystonemeds(at)protonmail(.)com
.>>>W1ckr ID: intermeds247 .
Buy Celexa 20mg Online, >>>EMAIL : keystonemeds(at)protonmail(.)com
.>>>W1ckr ID: intermeds247 .
Buy Cymbalta 60mg capsule Online, >>>EMAIL :
keystonemeds(at)protonmail(.)com .>>>W1ckr ID: intermeds247 .
Buy Valium 10mg Online, >>>EMAIL : keystonemeds(at)protonmail(.)com
.>>>W1ckr ID: intermeds247 .
Buy Viagra 100mg Online, >>>EMAIL : keystonemeds(at)protonmail(.)com
.>>>W1ckr ID: intermeds247 .
Buy Brallobarbital Online, >>>EMAIL : keystonemeds(at)protonmail(.)com
.>>>W1ckr ID: intermeds247 .
Buy Butabarbital Online, >>>EMAIL : keystonemeds(at)protonmail(.)com
.>>>W1ckr ID: intermeds247 .
Buy Nembutal 24grams Online, >>>EMAIL : keystonemeds(at)protonmail(.)com
.>>>W1ckr ID: intermeds247 .
Buy Clonazepam Online, >>>EMAIL : keystonemeds(at)protonmail(.)com
.>>>W1ckr ID: intermeds247 .
Buy Clonazepam Klonopin Online, >>>EMAIL : keystonemeds(at)protonmail(.)com
.>>>W1ckr ID: intermeds247 .
Buy Codeine Online, >>>EMAIL : keystonemeds(at)protonmail(.)com .>>>W1ckr
ID: intermeds247 .
Buy Clenbuterol 20mcg Online, >>>EMAIL : keystonemeds(at)protonmail(.)com
.>>>W1ckr ID: intermeds247 .
Buy Clomiphene 50mg Online, >>>EMAIL : keystonemeds(at)protonmail(.)com
.>>>W1ckr ID: intermeds247 .
Dianabol Online, >>>EMAIL : keystonemeds(at)protonmail(.)com .>>>W1ckr ID:
intermeds247 .
Ketamine Online, >>>EMAIL : keystonemeds(at)protonmail(.)com .>>>W1ckr ID:
intermeds247 .
Buy Adderall 30mg Online, >>>EMAIL : keystonemeds(at)protonmail(.)com
.>>>W1ckr ID: intermeds247 .
Buy Adderall XR 30mg capsule Online, >>>EMAIL :
keystonemeds(at)protonmail(.)com .>>>W1ckr ID: intermeds247 .
Buy Concerta 18mg Online, >>>EMAIL : keystonemeds(at)protonmail(.)com
.>>>W1ckr ID: intermeds247 .
Buy Concerta 36mg Online, >>>EMAIL : keystonemeds(at)protonmail(.)com
.>>>W1ckr ID: intermeds247 .
Buy Dexedrine 5mg Online, >>>EMAIL : keystonemeds(at)protonmail(.)com
.>>>W1ckr ID: intermeds247 .
Buy Dexedrine Spansule Online, >>>EMAIL : keystonemeds(at)protonmail(.)com
.>>>W1ckr ID: intermeds247 .
Buy Nembutal Allobarbital Online, >>>EMAIL :
keystonemeds(at)protonmail(.)com .>>>W1ckr ID: intermeds247 .
Buy Nembutal Pentobarbital Sodium Sterile Online, >>>EMAIL :
keystonemeds(at)protonmail(.)com .
Buy Zolinza Online, >>>EMAIL : keystonemeds(at)protonmail(.)com .>>>W1ckr
ID: intermeds247 .
Buy Generic Soma 500 Mg Online, >>>EMAIL : keystonemeds(at)protonmail(.)com
.>>>W1ckr ID: intermeds247 .
Buy Lortab Online 10mg, >>>EMAIL : keystonemeds(at)protonmail(.)com
.>>>W1ckr ID: intermeds247 .
Buy Morphine Online Sulphate 30 mg, >>>EMAIL :
keystonemeds(at)protonmail(.)com .>>>W1ckr ID: intermeds247 .
Buy Oxycodone Online,benifits of oxycodone,effects of oxycodone,oxycodone
dosage
Buy adderall ir 30mg online without prescription >>>EMAIL :
keystonemeds(at)protonmail(.)com .>>>W1ckr ID: intermeds247 .

Buy adderall Online | Buy opana Online | Buy hydrocodone Online | Buy xanax
online | Ritalin for sale online
EMAIL : keystonemeds(at)protonmail(.)com
Buy Hydrocodone, Oxycodone and Oxycontin Online without prescription
EMAIL : keystonemeds(at)protonmail(.)com
/buy-adderall-xr-online-buy-adderall-nz-buy-/
buying-oxycodone-buy-oxycodone-30-mg-online-buy-oxycodone-online/
EMAIL : keystonemeds(at)protonmail(.)com
Buy Oxycodone, Hydrocodone and other pain killers online.
EMAIL : keystonemeds(at)protonmail(.)com

^buy your pain relief drugs online with and without prescription ,EMAIL :
keystonemeds(at)protonmail(.)com
^buy hydrocodone online without prescription ,EMAIL :
keystonemeds(at)protonmail(.)com
^buy all your medications here securely,EMAIL :
keystonemeds(at)protonmail(.)com
^how to buy painkillers online , EMAIL : keystonemeds(at)protonmail(.)com |
| buy your pain relief pills online with or without prescription .EMAIL :
keystonemeds(at)protonmail(.)com
buy Oxycodone, order Hydrocodone and other painkillers online ,EMAIL :
keystonemeds(at)protonmail(.)com
buy hydrocodone online ,EMAIL : keystonemeds(at)protonmail(.)com
hemp Seeds, Clones and more for saleCBD Isolate , CBD Oils, CBD Patches,
Hemp Flowers , EMAIL : keystonemeds(at)protonmail(.)com
buy Oxycodone, Hydrocodone and other pain pills online. ,EMAIL :
keystonemeds(at)protonmail(.)com
buy roxicodone online, Oxycodone and Oxycontin Online without
prescription, EMAIL : keystonemeds(at)protonmail(.)com
buy all your medications online without PrescriptionEMAIL :
keystonemeds(at)protonmail(.)com
buy anxiety pills Online Without Prescription EMAIL :
keystonemeds(at)protonmail(.)com
Buy Oxycodone, Hydrocodone and other pain killers online.
Hydrocodone-Buy Hydrocodone-Hydrocodone Online No Prescription Needed EMAIL
: keystonemeds(at)protonmail(.)com

Call or SMS: +1 Tow1three five3four six8nine4 .
--
Buy Potassium Cyanide Pills Online - Worldwide Shipping - Barbiturate
Pharmacy. | How to buy potassium cyanide online - Quora. | POTASSIUM
| cyanide pill Europe | potassium cyanide price per gram | buy sodium
cyanide online | cyanide pills Ireland